My dearest crafty friends..:)

Looking for Art/Craft material ? Search here..

Monday, October 22, 2012

A love forest came alive..:)

Hi everyone,
Hope you all are doing fine & crating till you drop!!
I made this birthday card keeping Lulupu's & Itsybitsy's challenge in mind ;)
I have chosen column C2 from Lulupu's Favorite four groups..


Mini Crafty steps:

1.Stamped the butterflies (bought from starmark mall) & coloured it with markers
2.Gluedquilling strips & swirls through the arrangements
3.Pasted the Small hearts(Little Birdie) over the quilled strips
4.Can you notice the small cuckoos(from itsybitsy) sitting on the quilled branches :)
5.Printed out the Happy Birthday Sentiment with microsoft word & colored it by myself!
6.Tried a little bit of distressing(for 1st time tried my hands on distressing techniques) @ the bottom border of the card
Thats it!!

I know I am horrible in photography :( please bear with it this time..I 'll try to use Sunhera's tips in my next creations :P









Entering this card in :

LULUPU's Challenge-5# my favourite four

ITSYBITSY's Make it dimensional challenge


8 comments:

  1. thats so pretty! Thanks for joining in Lulupu Challenge#5!

    Also please add our badge to quality for the 100 blog followers giveaway

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much karuna!!..& thanks for reminding me..by mistake I missed out that part of the criteria of giveaway :)

      Delete
  2. Hi there Nitijita - nice work! Love the hearts all over the place. So cute! Thanks so much for playing along ItsyBitsy's Make it Dimensional Challenge - All the very best!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot Sunehra.. :))..ur challenges are so much fun to participate !!

      Delete
  3. That is so cute!! The swirls made with Quilling paper are really great!!!

    Thanks for playing along at Lulupu's Challenge #5! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is indeed a forest of cute hearts!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sonia...glad to see you on board after quite a few time ..:)
      Heard your computer was having some pbm...so happy to see ur comment!!

      Delete

Please leave some love behind❤️ 😊