My dearest crafty friends..:)

Looking for Art/Craft material ? Search here..

Thursday, October 4, 2012

A blue beauty!

Blue is my favorite color..Yesterday I thought of making a new baby boy card..& There is no color other than blue more suitable for that!
So made an all blue card with some tints of white..
Added the leaves made from newly bought craft  punch of Itsy Bitsy..This is the first time I used a craft punch..& felt great after creating these tiny curvy blue leaves..:) Added the leaves to give a dimensional view to the card..



                                 
Entering this card for ICR22 Challenge :)

8 comments:

  1. Its pretty sweet. I like the blue.

    Sudha
    sudha-kalra.blogspot.in
    crazycrafter-craftsuppliesshop.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Sudha :)) your works r brilliant ! I jst loved ur blue butterfly card..:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. First time seeing blue leaves and its cool!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Blue is my favorite color too. That made this a treat for my eyes. I truly wish I was this creative. Great work!

    My world, my thoughts, my musings...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank u Upasana for appreciating!
      & who said u r nt creative?!I have gone through your blog & Its amazing..:)

      Delete
  5. Hey, that's my favorite color too, love the beautiful card you've made.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave some love behind❤️ 😊