My dearest crafty friends..:)

Looking for Art/Craft material ? Search here..

Friday, July 21, 2017

A 3D project

Yesterday I bought a curd lassi and surprisingly it arrived in a cute earthen pot.. after drinkig it up, decided not to throw it out and reuse it after a bit of crafty touch .

So I washed and dried the pot .. and started my work on it .
Wrapped some quilling strips around it at the beginning and in the middle . Made some vertical stripes towards the end using the same quilling strips .
Pasted the quilled leaves and petals around it with clear glue . Also sprayed some glitter on it to give it a glowy look .
I had some colourful buttons in my stash so thought of using them for this project :) Lined up the sequins at the neck of the pot to give it a traditional touch . some of the quilled petals are misaligned , I have corrected them later.








Not sure if it qualifies , but entering it in Simon Says stamp Work It Wednesday Challenge  where the  challenge was to add some bling and Simon says : Get in Shape Monday challenge which requires a 3D project .





No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave some love behind❤️ 😊