My dearest crafty friends..:)

Looking for Art/Craft material ? Search here..

Pages - Menu

Thursday, September 25, 2014

Fun with watercolor

After Fun with music, I decided to have some fun with watercolor as well..As I have lost pain paint brush ..(sob sob)..I painted this card using my fingers only :P and it was tough :(... I will buy one brush soon...:D
The flowers are hand cut...and the sentiment is stamped with watercolor as well...:)
Entering the card in CSCC #7 - Water Colors! 
Thanks for visiting :) and do leave some love <3

4 comments:

  1. Nice card done wit finger painting... In fact a different one... the blue flowers look pretty... Thanks for joining us at CSCC- WATER MAGIC... All the best...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a ton for visiting and leaving this lovely comment :))

      Delete
  2. Good one. Effects of colors looks good. Thanks for playing along with CSCC. Good luck. :)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave some precious words!!