My dearest crafty friends..:)

Looking for Art/Craft material ? Search here..

Pages - Menu

Saturday, February 23, 2013

Love cloud has a silver lining!

Hi everyone,
I made this card today based on the sketch of CAS(E) this Sketch Challenge #16 . As pattern paper is my new favorite now,I used some in this card too & I love it's dark purple shade!
I used silver bling to create the heart & the linings. The sentiment is half handwritten & half stenciled..:) The color of the cards look a bit different as I clicked the below one under mid-day sun & the above under morning sun..:P!! 






Entering the card in Cas-ual Fridays Challenge#91 too!!

7 comments:

  1. great and fabulous take on the sketch! love the bit of silver bling. thank you for joining us at CASE this Sketch!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow..thank you Lisa for the sweet appreciation!!

      Delete
  2. Hey... Nitijita, the paper is very beautiful.. well done!
    Crafting Till The Crack of Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the pops of dark pink on the purple - very pretty! Thanks so much for playing along with us at CAS(E) This Sketch this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the silver and purple combo! The sparkly hearts are so pretty. Thanks for playing along with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave some precious words!!